Neebo Customer Service
- (855) 696-3326
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Order process, How fast i got the book order
How slow you respond, Difficult to get a refund, Customer service sucks, Charged for a returned book, Overcharged
Neebo is a large supplier of text-books, training materials and collage-branded merchandise in the United States of America. The company was founded in 1915. Originally it was called Nebraska Book Company. In 2010 its name was changed to Neebo. Now it is a national brand owning over two hundred campus bookstores. Neebo offers not only textbooks to buy or rent, but also sport facilities, clothes, gadgets, devices and everything required for college education. The slogan of Neebo is the Complete College Outfitter. The company provides goods and services in stores as well as through a web resource.
Neebo is ranked 273 out of 1478 in Education category
Where Reviews Came From
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Dayton, Ohio, United States
- New Paltz, New York, United States
- Clovis, New Mexico, United States
- Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States
- Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
- Monroe, Louisiana, United States
- Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
Compare Neebo to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future