NEVER NEVER NEVER buy or rent a book from Neebo!I rented a book in Dec.

2014, returned it the next week (before the spring semester started) because I got a cheaper copy. Not only did I not receive a refund, I am being threatened with collections because they said I never returned the book, even though I kept the tracking paperwork. They finally acknowledged that they have the book, but they say too much time has passed & they won't be issuing a refund!

So, they have the book, my money & are threatening me with collections still!Has anyone contacted The Better Business Bureau?????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of difficult to get a refund and charged for a returned book. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of neebo textbook rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Neebo needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned neebo textbook rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neebo.

Had an Experience with Neebo?

Comments

THIS SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME.Seriously, it's unreal.

I am a younger female college student, so naturally I turned to my mom for some advice/help. We sat down and called the 1800 number. It's funny because on the automated menu, pressing 4 supposedly takes you to a rep to speak about account issues. When I pressed 4 I had to wait at least five minutes until then being told again that all their reps were busy at the moment.

I was beyond fed up at this point, so I hung up and called again. I pressed 1 this time, the option to speak to a rep for "assistance with a purchase". This time I was connected almost instantly, and this just added fuel to my fire. I was beyond words, so I handed the phone to my mother who calmly explained to the rep.

The rep tried to play ***, acting like she couldn't find it because I did not know the exact date I turned the book in. (NOTE: I have to say the fact that they think we are so *** as to think that you can not just type in our f*cking credit card number and name and find ALL Neebo purchases is f*cking ridiculous. This is the 21st century and everything is on a computer. Honestly, they are insulting our intelligence and committing fraud.) So anyway, the rep told my mother to "call back tomorrow" and they would have more info.

The next day my mother calls and apparently they "found the book" or proof of the return, whatever the *** proof they need. The rep told my mom that we would be reimbursed the...

AFTER THE FACT that they claimed to have already charged my credit card for the amount of the book. Thats f*cking ridiculous and beyond annoying. As if college isn't hard and expensive enough, this book store is trying to steal from HONEST, RULE ABIDING students.

It's f*cking sickening.Sorry for the rant lol.

Please help!I am in the same position!

I rented a book, returned it, and just the other day I received a collections notice.

I have tried to contact Neebo but the live chat is never working and the phone number is just ad after ad!Please help!

lissa_6626@yahoo.com