Neebo charged me $220 for a book I returned almost 2 months ago!When I talked to customer service they said the only way to get my money back was to give them the tracking info from the package.

I didn't have the tracking info because it was so long after the fact and now I'm just out of luck. I did what I was supposed to do. I sent the books back by the due date. I feel like I've been stolen from.

They really need to improve the way they do things.I'm never shopping there again and I would advise others to STAY AWAY.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of neebo return policy from Neebo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Neebo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was difficult to get a refund. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Neebo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Neebo?

Comments